The Information We Collect
The only time we collect information is for member profile verification access. The listings in the Member Directory are public; we do not collect any information to search the directory.
How We Use the Information
The Acme will never sell, exchange, or release any of your individual personal information to a third party without your express permission.
Information we may collect: Like other web sites, your IP number is visible to us when you visit our web site. Your IP number is visible to most of the websites that you visit. We do not use IP numbers and the IP address We don't use any information for marketing purpose nor are we affiliated with any ad company.
We may use the information you provide about yourself or your company to respond to your inquiries and to send renewal notices for your profile. We use Personally Identifiable Information collected on theAcme.com for the following purposes:
• To provide you with this site and our member directory services.
• To respond to your inquiries and contact you about updates regarding your profile in the Acme’s Member Directory
• To provide you by e-mail expiration and renewal notices regarding your account, billing and collection purposes.
• For any other purpose disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent.
• Referral Tracking: we do not share any personal information or information about individual user activities with third party entities.
• Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the Cookie Fle of your Browser until you leave the Acme.com.
Commitment to Security
We have put in place appropriate safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access to the information we collect online.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns please email us: Service@theAcme.com ›